Friday, January 9, 2015

Creative whimsiness with Kelly...


Staying creative every day... Because we can...

Today my little man and I made rainbowloom bracelets...
Well I made one, after about an inch the little man was a little tired...



A snack and an ipad for the little man and a little time for my "One zentangle a day" practicing...
Poke root, festune, hollibaugh
I love hollibaugh, not so much the other two...

Yesterday... A new challenge, for me anyways...
Tangles: Hitched, flux and some butterflies just because.


The last couple of days... "One zentangle a day" book practicing...
Static, tipple, cresent moon.
 Knights bridge and fescu... Wanted to use nekton inside knights bridge, but forgot...
Sleep deprivation...
I finished the inside front page in my 2015 journal... My very first zendala...
First day of the #whimsybykelly2015 challenge...
300 days of creativity... I'm going head on for the 364! I can do it. Sure I can...
My beautiful daughter asked me to draw her newest and dearest teddy... A puppyeyed baby giraffe... In a dress and tiara of course, it's a moviestar giraffe with the stagename Gina.
I said I will if you will.
She so cute... My daugther. And the moviestar...
That's how far we got before the moviestar had to get some beautysleep... There's always tomorrow...


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment! Hope you have an amazing day!