Saturday, January 17, 2015

Using my good stuff...

#whimsybykelly2015 day 17

 I have this thing where I buy beautiful paper and just save them, because I want to use them for something really special...
And sometimes I do... But mostly they just grow old in the binder I keep them stored in.
Going through my stuff I was finding pretty patterned papers I couldn't even remember when I bought.
So now is the time... Because I'm worth it... (Is it just me or is that a shampoo commercial or something like that?)
This is just some of my stash...
The front piece with the deer needs to be framed, it's just so pretty... I love the colors. I cannot cut that one up!

Top one is wrappingpaper I've been saving for years and only used a tiny bit of. It's now on next week's pages in my journal. Because... well you know... I'm worth it...

Second one is for the week of valentines... Indian handmade paper, love it. And a bookmark I've been saving (it says loves me, loves me not...)

Fourth one I prettied up with some butterfly stamps which has also been collecting dust in my stash for years. Put to use because.. you know why...

Last one, I love those flowers. Will draw on those pages too. Have been wondering how it would take watercolor... But it would probably curl...

I'm really loving this jounal journey...

(So just how much of my stash do I really have to use before I have an excuse to buy new beautiful stuff?)

1 comment:

  1. YAY!!!!!!!!! I am so happy you are using your stuff. (I firmly believe in at least a 1 in 1 out rule)
    I usually try for a 1 in, 3 out kinda thing personally... but that's because I'm trying to declutter. 1 in 1 out sounds totally reasonable! :D

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment! Hope you have an amazing day!