Monday, January 26, 2015

A good cry...


Now that always makes me feel good!

How do you feel about subtitles?
If you can deal with them and get a chance to watch this movie...


"Silent heart" (Stille hjerte - It's Danish) by Bille August then treat yourself to a good cry and and certainly food for thought... 
A very moving and heartfelt and also very relevant movie with amazing acting...
It grips your heart and does not let go till well after the sorrowful yet somehow happy end...

If someone you loved suffered from an incurable disease and wished to die with dignity and while she was able to breathe on her own...

Oh my, it's been quite a while since I shed so many tears...

Well... On top of that mouthful I really needed to sit down and draw a little - very little - as little as an inch...

Every inchie monday #4

... Off to practice the new tangles in Diva's challenge...

Thank you for commenting! I love to hear your opinion...

8 comments:

  1. very nice talk bubbles - love your shading.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Takes a tangler to see a tangler :) I also love the shading in your inchie!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Is it watercolour painting? I like it a lot!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's colored pencils... It just looks like watercolor because I take bad pictures... ;)
      Thanks!

      Delete
  4. Wonderful inchie. I'll have to see if I can find that movie.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment! Hope you have an amazing day!