Sunday, January 18, 2015

That's new to me...

#whimsybykelly2015 day 18
That's new to me #1

The "That's new to me!" weekly challenge is new to me...
I love learning new patterns, great idea for a challenge...

I surfed right over to tanglepatterns and found a new to me tangle starting with the letter T, which is this weeks promt...

Tearce is what I fell for and I really like it...
Also sneeked in my favorite, which coincidently also is a T tangle; tipple...
I tried really hard to make a light and airy tile as I always seem to fill every empty space... I think I succeded...


And in the spirit of using my good stuff... I used an official zentangle tile...
I love them, but my budget says no to US airmailing prices... :|


3 comments:

  1. I like your tile. I kind of see a diver under the sea. Thanks for taking part in the challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, this way of doing tipple is SO cool! I am definitely going to play with that!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Heidi Sue. Go for it. Tipple is my absolute favorite tangle and it can surely stand on it's on. :-)

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment! Hope you have an amazing day!