Sunday, January 25, 2015

It's a record!


It really is... I got 7 new tangles under my belt today... Granted I don't have a zentangle to show for it... But I do have page 2 in my tangle sampler book...


So there we have it, all the tangles I know including 7 new ones...
I know there's more that I have learned and forgotten about... But you see, that will never happen again because from now on new tangles I learn, will get their very own space in my book...

My favorite of todays new tangles have to be cruffle and folds (found in a youtube video). And sez. And I was very happy to be reunited with Squid, I love the swirlyness (if that's a word...)...

Over at Tickled To Tangle I found Adele Bruno's tips for tangleling bales and just got an urge to get baling...
Here's my result so far, there's more to come for sure... This is really fun and I'm happy with most of the variations...
 I'm thinking I want to try it with other tangles as well...

It is very tempting to just run through those basic bales like the wind. So I put in a few words to remind me of slowing down...
(And now I see I wrote deliberative in stead of deliberate... Bleh...)

3 comments:

  1. Thank you for sharing your tangle ideas. I think it's neat to have some pages that show how you "play" with a tangle.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like how you have those organized. Also, I think the world would do well to have more deliberativity!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your tangle sample pages are charming! It's fun to look at them and I'm sure it's just a delight to practice them that way. Gives me an idea for my new moleskine book...the "glossary" that I've been in the habit of putting in the backs of my books.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment! Hope you have an amazing day!