Sunday, April 12, 2015

One hundred days of creativity!

 Hang on, I've got an entire week's work in pictures for you here!
Are you hanging? Good, let's go then...

Page 3 in my tangle sampler book is now done... Looking back I see that I posted about finishing page 2 on February 11th and this page contains about 65 tangles... It's roughly a new tangle a day...
That's pretty awesome! Go me! ;)

 

Cat-kin is a great tangle! It's simple and repetitive to draw and looks cool, I love it!
B'twined is one of many tangles I learned and only actually used once. But it's also a great tangle to draw, I will have to use it more.
(I wish I had made it bigger upwards, but that's for next time!)


I decided cat-kin was new enough to pass for a new to me tangle...

New tangle: Cat-kin
Inapod, eca-lin, lockar curls, ovolution, courant, enyshou, lilypads

It seems most of the participants in this challenge didn't care for the new theme... Only two submissions this week and not many last week either...
Go check it out, it's so much more fun when more people take part... :)



Owls, owls, owls...

I adopted Joey's cut-and-paste idea for my sketchbook...
My favorite things to draw is cats, owls doodle flowers... And I love to color in after, that is if I get the chance before the kids steals my drawings!
This time I got there in time... Perfect for a rainy Saturday afternoon...


String: I drew one..
Quib and Quabog

I've seen some really cool tiles using Quib. It looks so fun to draw, so I had to try.
And it was a great tangle to draw. But I didn't really know what to do with it once I had the quib down...
There was no step-out to be found on Quabog, maybe it's one of the top-secret tangles!
Good thing it's so simple even I can figure it out...
When I had drawn Quabog it looked so messy... Then I filled it with black and it took the focus away from the Quib...
Colored pencils to the rescue!!
Now it looks sort of outer-spacey... And I like it!

We have now passed one hundred days of creativity over at Whimsy by Kelly's where we're going for 300 creative days in 2015...
Yay for us!

4 comments:

  1. Wow! I'm blown away by your work and how much you have accomplished this week! Seriously WOW!
    ~ joey ~

    ReplyDelete
  2. All these drawings are wonderful! I like your Cat-Kin and your Quib. Thanks for being part of the challenge this week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Truly delicious tangles. Love your style - it is very Zen and very elegant. Absolutely blown away by your B-Twined! I've never tried it but yours is most inspiring! Axxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Magnificent eye candy. Great tangle work and love, love, love the owls.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment! Hope you have an amazing day!