Saturday, April 18, 2015

Loving the spring time...

 I have a feeling this very creative trip that I am on in 2015 will slow down over the summer... At least it seems that this amazing spring weather we have had lately is sneaking in and stealing my creative time...

On the other hand it is breathing pure joy into my soul... There is no thing as good as feeling the sun on your face...
And spending all day (or at least as much as is left of it after work... and before dinner, lunch packs, homeworks etc...) outside makes me, and thankfully my kids too, feel so wonderfully refreshed and relaxed... I'm sleeping like a baby... In fact some nights I'm fast a sleep even before my kids!

Don't you just love the spring time?
I do!
I would hug spring if I could!
I would hold on and never let go if I could!

Actually I wouldn't.... Summer means watermelons and ice cream...
I wanna hold on to summer!

I did manage to get a little creative though...

Tuesday I received an amazingly decorated letter filled with beautiful washi tape from Sarahiousplanz on Etsy...
So I just had to get to my journal and start using some of it...
These are the pages covering last week...

I am so in love with the flowery washi... And the date mark is also a washi tape...
The pages looked a bit empty... (Did I mention the weather?) So I printed some pictues from Sunday where we were playing with my son's building set...
My daughter build a dog, made it a name tag, a bed and a vet-clinic...
My son made a transformer that turned from a man into a machinegun... I made a few guns out of the leftover pieces which my son quickly deemed to also be transformers as they could be planes too...
Good times...

As usual I wrote a little about the past week under the pictures...

Under the picture of a book I read this week I wrote a little tiny review and I tucked some challenge tiles under some other challenge tiles...
I am really loving these little black tags I bought on ebay!

I worked on my Sofie's Universe... Just a few rounds...
When I took this picture I was working on round 26...
 I am running low on the white... So I have finally made a decision on yarn and will hopefully find time to order some this weekend and have it delivered early next week and get started for real!
I can't wait!

Yesterday I trashed a couple of tiles... I just wasn't finding any Zen...
Thankfully today it went a lot better and I managed to make this little quickie for...

New tangle: Dandi
Not so new tangle: Queen's crown

Somehow I just feel this string calls for simplicity...



I hope you're all sharing the sun with me...


#whimsybykelly2015 day 104-107

1 comment:

  1. I love your journals and those little black tags are too fun! Your Tackle it Tuesday challenge is really nice, simple and clean, love it!
    ~ joey ~

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment! Hope you have an amazing day!