Wednesday, April 1, 2015

Inside my sketchbook...

 Well... Journal anyways...

Come show your sketchbook/journal/papers... over at

Today I finished last weeks pages in my journal...

As always I make more space by putting stuff under.. stuff...
(Yes, I know my way around words...)



My daughter and 3 of her classmates won an "Oscar" (a chocolate bunny that has a very short life ahead of him...) for a stop-motion movie they made.
They also got interviewed for the local paper.
They did such a great job making all the props and sets them selves. All third and fourth graders was guided by a pro stop-motion movie maker (I sure there's a fancy term for that...) in a workshop at the local library.
They really did make the very best of all the movies!
A proud mom I am in dead!


It's funny how seeing the pages like this always makes me think of something I could add or have done different... It seems I see my journal with different eyes when it's on the screen rather than irl...
The feLINEs (get it? There I go again with my brilliant wording!) should have switched places with the black tile...
And you can see from a mile away that the border-tile (by the black tile) was forgotten and added after I finished...

Some stuff can't be in the journal, like the two birthday cards under the cats, so I print pictures of it in stead. That also have the advantage that it takes up less space and lets me stay on my choice of just one page spread per week, keeping me at just one journal for the entire year.
"Mona" is a book by Swedish Dan T. Sehlberg I read last week. Really great thriller, I recommend it highly! (All though it's probably only available in the Scandinavian languages.)

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for sharing your journal/sketch book. I love the way you tuck little things away, kind of like hide and seek. I will have to add that book to my list. I have just recently started reading while working with the aid of audio books. I still check out other books, but I find that I am not reading them anywhere other than on the throne and can't seem to finish them before they are due back (heavy sigh).

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment! Hope you have an amazing day!