Sunday, January 10, 2016

Pink pockets...

Just a quick yellow marker sun with a dash of glittery gelly roll.
Tangles: Balo, Tipple


Pink Pocket Letter for Stine in Norway

 For this one I used journal cards. I have to cut them a bit to make them fit the pockets, but that's okay because they are so pretty!
Danish and Norwegian (Swedish too) languages are somewhat similar so I could write the letter in Danish for Stine. I rarely write letters in Danish, so that was nice!
Another great thing about mailing to a 'neighbor' is that it arrived in just 3 days! :)

We had snow yesterday, it rained away today, which is just perfect! The kids got to build a snowman, we had a snowball fight, lots of snowy fun...
And tomorrow we can drive to work on snowfree roads!

My little snow angels...

Last weekend we spent the afternoon by the sea. Despite the fact that there wasn't really any wind the waves were beautiful!
This is one of my favorite places. :)
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment! Hope you have an amazing day!