Sunday, February 8, 2015

Going Diva style...

I just love this weekend... So much time and nothing at all that I have to do...
The cleaning is out of the way - the laundry is done...
We're having leftovers for dinner today... Easy peasy...

I am so feeling the zen...

So much I decided to do the Diva challenges all the way from #1...
Well maybe not all today...
But the first 6 then... Great challenges!
I also decided to use only tangles that I already know - a little practice is good...
All though Ixorus is new - I really love that one... It's a keeper!

Diva #1: Simplicity - Tangle used: Mooka
Diva #2: Two pencil string - Tangles used: Up N Down, Copada, Cresent moon, Unyun, Agua
Diva #3: Eyes Wide Shut - Tangles used: Isochor, Locar and some swirlyness
Diva #4: Starry Eyed Surprise - Tangles used: Arukas, Joy, Indy-rella, Ahh
 Diva #5: Orbs - Tangles used: Tipple, Chainlette, Jetties, Cruffle, Sedgling, Nipa, Vitrivius, Bulb lantern
Diva #6: Ixorus - Tangles used: Ixorus, Isochor, Ahh


I'm feeling the love for #4...  And for the music the Diva supplied for it...

1 comment:

  1. Lovely, wonderful tiles. Beautiful line work and great shading.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment! Hope you have an amazing day!