Sunday, February 15, 2015

Birthday preparations...

We have a tradition of a birthday sign with name and (very important!) the new age on the kids doors... I put them up along with flags and balloos so it's the first thing they see when waking up...
They both leave them hanging on the door till their next birthday...

Today I have been working on my sons next sign...

I found the lettering on pinterest and I just know he will love this!
I will be coloring it and framing it with a piece of colored paper on the back...

So no tangling today - but this was pretty zen too!
(Acutally I sneaked in a mah-rah-mee knot...)

Now remember, hush! This is highly classified information!!

This is the one hanging on my daugthers door...



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment! Hope you have an amazing day!