Wednesday, March 9, 2016

Pocket Letter Charms...


Itty bitty tiny pocket letters...

Aren't they just adorable?
I treated myself to the fuse tool from We R Memory Keepers, these pretties are one of the things I can make with it.
One is tied to a pocket letter (that has not been received yet so hush! It's secret...) and I made another, just because it was fun, fun, fun...

Now hush again... Because this is also a charm for a pocket letter that hasn't been received yet... Secret, ok?!
Tiny = cute... I love it!
Next I will make some that are pocket sized...


2 comments:

  1. That is so cool! How did I miss that tool? Do you think that it would also fuse zip lock bags? (I'm thinking about adding sealable pockets to my bullet/art journal. Have you made little Bijou pockets yet? Looks like fun!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Way cool! I tried fusing a zip lock bag but it's too thin. Even if I go really fast it makes holes in it.
      Then I tried with some pockets for baseball cards (they're pretty cheap for a pack of 100) that worked like a charm.
      For these charms I cut up a pocket letter sheet.

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment! Hope you have an amazing day!