Sunday, February 28, 2016

Washi, washi, washi!

Every Inchie Monday #9: Towel


Washi Sample Swap...
 I love washi tape!
So these swaps of samples are some of my favorite swaps!
For this one we swapped 25 samples of 12 inches. I made this little washi sample book for my partner...


 It opens by lifting the washi strip on the side...
And reveals two playing cards wrapped with clear tape, then wonderful colorful washi tape!
It opens again on both sides for a total of 6 playing cards.

I got the idea from a washi book that was sent to me in another swap from a partner in Japan. I just loved it so much I had to make some myself!

Another washi book...

And one more... Yes, I'm going crazy with the washi books!
I like this one the best...
This was a rainbow colored washi sample swap on swapbot...

After these little washi booklets I have discovered something called flipbooks. Little booklets like these but with little pockets filled with goodies and fully decorated.
That's my next project! Fun, fun, fun...
(That is if I can stop watching youtube videos and actually get started!!)






6 comments:

  1. I adore the inchie it is so adorable. But those washi tape books!!! Oh my gosh I love love love them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How cool is washi tape?!?! Love your inchie - so cute

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fantastic projects but I do love the inchie

    Chrissie xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fantastic projects but I do love the inchie

    Chrissie xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your inchie is adorable, Ann. You must have miles of washi for all those books, and so beautifully created, all. Have a brilliant day! Cheryl

    ReplyDelete
  6. great interpretation of towel - y you do have washi - well done

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment! Hope you have an amazing day!