Friday, November 6, 2015

Nymph love...




Nymph is such a great tangle!
I was feeling the love for my alphabet stamps...


Pink Pocket Letter for Susan
Susan approached me on pocketletterpals.com and I was very happy to swap with her. Theme was senders choice. Susan loves pink and gardening, so that was my choice of theme...

 The middle pocket is cut from the backing paper of a sticker sheet. It is so cute!
The round die-cut in the tea pocket was sent to me in a pocket letter from Japan.
The butterfly die-cut was sent from India...
Yet another envelope on it's way half across the world...



#whimsybykelly2015

6 comments:

  1. Dear Ann, your pocket art is so adorable. You really put a lot of thought and obviously energy into those swaps! And you;re getting ahead on the EIM, I'm jealous! Have a brilliant day! c

    ReplyDelete
  2. nice inchies - love is so appropriate and such a positive emotion - and see you've got a head start on next week's nymph - good idea to use a tangle pattern!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the pink pocket letter for Susan. Your inchies are brilliant.

    ReplyDelete
  4. love all the works this week, great takes on the theme

    ReplyDelete
  5. Terrific inchies and wonderful pocket letter

    Love Chrissie xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment! Hope you have an amazing day!