Monday, November 30, 2015

Christmas letters...

We had our first snow last week but now we are back with the wet and windy weather...
Which calls for a fire in the wood oven, candles and a nice hot cup a tea...



Pocket Letter: Advent Calendar #1
Grown ups needs advent calendars too! They do!
It's a good thing I've got two kids policing me or I'm not sure the ones I've received would still be intact... ;)


Pocket Letter: Advent Calendar #2
One little pocket with a wrapped goodie for each day of December.
There are of course another swap with little presents for the rest of December...

I have received two advent pocket letters so far, so this year I will be opening calendars along with the kids!
(That is if I can contain myself that long! lol!)


#whimsybykelly2015

11 comments:

  1. That cup of tea with hugs just looks so inviting. I am fascinated by your pocket pieces. No, I don't see you you could keep from peeking LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a wonderful mug for tea, I like china for mine so I would have this one for coffee but it's very pretty!

    Sally

    ReplyDelete
  3. Felt your hug all the way here in Texas, the weather is damp and chilly here so your cup of tea would be very welcoming.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Felt your hug all the way here in Texas, the weather is damp and chilly here so your cup of tea would be very welcoming.

    ReplyDelete
  5. love the hug in a cup, great take on the theme and I always love looking at your pockets!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love your teacup! I would really like to have my tea in such a wonderful cup :-)
    The advent calender is great!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Terrific projects and a great inchie

    Love Chrissie xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. lovely cup of tea and really love your pocket letters

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hugs to you for such a lovely drawing! Beautiful pocket letters.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment! Hope you have an amazing day!