Monday, April 25, 2016

A big inch...

Every Inchie Monday #16: Big
Something big on an inch of paper... Oxymoron?
I asked the kids for something big to draw and my son said dino... So dino it was...

I don't make a lot of cards, I like making them. But only do it when there is an occasion where I need one. This weekend there was a confirmation in the family, this is what I came up with...
I am really fond of my alphabet stamp set because it's so quirky with it's uneven size of letters. But for this one I wish I had one that was more formal looking... Another thing for my wishlist... ;)





8 comments:

  1. A dinosaur is perfect for this prompt. I am an avid cardmaker and have recently been looking at these dresses. I haven't done one yet, but yours may motivate me. Beautifully done!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Go for it Jean! It was so easy. I found a youtube video and followed along. Easy peasy! :)

      Delete
  2. Wonderful inchie and stunning card.

    Love Chrissie xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a cracking Dinosaur!

    Sally

    ReplyDelete
  4. that dino is adorable!! I also love the card, how sweet that you made it, they will love it

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your idea of doing a dinosaur, he's really cute and lovely cards.

    ReplyDelete
  6. lovely Big dino. love the dress on your card - I've always wanted to make one like that.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ah, memories of making my daughter's confirmation dress--the day before! No time like the present. Lovely card and the dinosaur is so cute! What a great idea! Cheryl

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment! Hope you have an amazing day!